The Quest One-Day Workshop
Posted on November 18, 2013 by The Quest
Love, Sex and Connection
Building on the theme of our popular ‘Getting clear on Sex and Intimacy’ one-day workshop, this interactive, fun and engaging WorkOUT is all about delving beneath the surface of our needs and wants when it comes to Love, Sex and Connection.
As part of our one-day exploration, we will be using some of the guideposts within three insightful books: Loveability: Knowing how to love and be Loved (Robert Holden), How to be an Adult in Love (David Richo) and Cruise Control: Understanding Sex Addiction in Gay Men (Robert Weiss).
Date: Saturday 11 January 2014
Time: 10.00am – 5.30pm
- find yourself repeating certain patterns when it comes to seeking love
- find that you make certain sacrifices when it comes to love and connection
- find that you still mistaken your longing for connection as a longing for sex
- want to cultivate emotionally healtier relationships
- want to be able to express your authentic needs when it comes to connection
…….. then this WorkOUT is for you!!
We will be delving DEEP into whether your thoughts, feelings, limiting beliefs and actions are moving you towards or away from Love and Connection, and exploring what you need to do to reset and course correct.
The objective of the day is to help you to cultivate and practice the insights and tools to sustain living a life of passion, connection and love.