Posted on November 2, 2013 by The Quest
Registrations now closed
– Is it time to treat yourself?
– Want country air, home cooked food, comfort and meaningful conversations?
Our Summer Retreat may be the gift you need to give yourself!
Join another 30 amazing gay men for the experience of the year!
Set in acres of woodland, gardens and rolling countryside, the Dunford House Estate in West Sussex will be our very own home for this long weekend escape.
New for 2014
- More time! We now arrive Friday lunchtime
- More space! Time in-between activities to relax and explore in your own time
- More pampering! A special ‘pamper session’ with complimentary face pack
- More fun! We will repeat the stuff you loved last year and drop the stuff you didn’t.
- More singing! We will be making most of the grand piano.
- More of all the things enjoyed last year! Night time forest walk, morning meditations, walking and jogging through country villages, Saturday evening fun, silent auction…..
The weekend is open to all – you can come alone, safe in the knowledge that the group will be a warm and friendly bunch of guys or you can come with friends and partners who want to experience a bit of The Quest for themselves.
The theme for the 2014 Countryside Escape will be ‘Reconnection’. We will explore in typical ‘Quest style’, where we find ourselves in our life – the trials and triumphs, the breakthroughs and breakdowns within the peace and tranquility of this wonderful countryside estate.
The weekend will offer relaxing country walks, home cooked food, intimate conversations, invigorating group discussions, social activities, peace and quiet, fun and laughter. Check out our online album featuring some moments from the 2013 Retreat.
- Friday 4th July 2014
- Saturday 5th July 2014
- Sunday 6th July 2014
We will leave London by Coach (Vauxhall) by 11.00am on the Friday and arrive for lunch around 1.30pm. Guests will then have free time to relax until our first gathering for 5.00pm. We will depart Dunford House on Sunday around 4.00pm.
Single Room Rate
- Waged £375
- Low Waged/Unwaged £325
- Bursary £195
Shared Occupancy Rate
- Waged £350
- Low Waged/Unwaged £300
- Bursary £150
- 2 nights / 3 days accommodation, full board
- Dinner, Lunch & Breakfast (Do let us know if any special dietary requirements)
- Refreshments (Soft drinks only. Pay bar open for wines/ spirits)
- Outward and return transport to Dunford House – Pick up/Drop off Central London
- All The Quest activities; discussions and workshops
- Exclusive use of the entire estate
To reserve your place, please complete the online registration form below. [gravityform id=”3″ name=”The Quest Countryside Escape – 2014″]
If you have any queries, you can drop us an email at – email@example.com