The Quest Programme is a psycho-educational and experiential process that allows participants to create a life they wholeheartedly love.
A team of professional Group Facilitators and certified Coaches take participants on an exhilarating and life changing journey that is intense, revealing, nurturing and profound.
During the process, participants get to grieve the past, release thoughts and beliefs that are no longer serving them, and practice new behaviours and beliefs that move them forward to living a life of fulfillment, connection and authentic self expression.
We go to the heart of the matter by posing the question:
“How is our past negatively impacting our present and jeopardising our future?”
Since its inception in June 2011, The Quest has been helping gay men rediscover their wholehearted selves and redefining the meaning of community. From within a supportive and safe environment, alongside a diverse range of individuals, The Quest’s work enriches relationships, with a deeper understanding of personal interactions & motivations, through self-acceptance and compassion, new possibilities and social awareness.
In attending this interactive and engaging programme, participants will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of how their upbringing has impacted their emotional development
- Develop an increased awareness of their limiting beliefs, behavior and habits
- Be engaged in a healing process
- Identify ways to improve their sense of self and their relationships
- Gain clarity on next steps for themselves, their relationships, and the world they live in
- Experience the support and intimacy of a group of gay men
- Create a positive and supportive new network
- Gain a greater sense of living authentically as a gay man in todays world
The programme itinerary is split into three:
- Prep Reflection: Attendees will receive a daily reflection email 6 days before the face-to-face gathering
- Coming together: Our group sessions will be held over 3 days: Friday (10am – 6.00pm), Saturday (10am – 6.00pm) and Sunday (10am – 5.30pm)
- Integration: Attendees will take part in a 6 day email check-in, starting the Monday after our weekend together. There will then be three online (via Zoom) sessions, where attendees get to explore a range of topics to help them embed the insights from the weekend. These sessions will take place on the first three Sundays after the weekend, unless specified otherwise.
- Friday 8 – Sunday 10 March (online integration sessions: first three Sundays after the weekend at 7.00pm – 8.00pm)
- Friday 15 – Sunday 17 November (online integration sessions: first three Sundays after the weekend at 7.00pm – 5.30pm)
The programme processes will include discussions in pairs/triads, small and large groups, storytelling, psychological exploration and education, book readings, expressive writing, coaching and self-reflection and inquiry.
Included in the programme fee is:
- The Quest Programme workbook
- Copy of ‘Love Me As I Am: gay men reflect on their lives’
If you still have more question, check out our FAQ here