The Quest Collective is committed to delivering a high quality of service and encourages participants/attendees of our activities and events to tell us where they think our services could be improved.
We aim to resolve any possible concerns that participants/attendees might have through an openly dialogic approach. In the event that a complaint be lodged, the Co-Founders of The Quest Collective will deal with these in the following ways:
- Be fair and efficient
- Treat all complaints seriously, with empathy and understanding
- Make every effort to facilitate an early resolution
- Take the complaint to the Advisory Board should the need arise
To make a complaint, the participant/attendee must write a letter and email it to email@example.com. The subject heading should say “Complaint”.
Examples of the type of complaints that could be submitted are:
- Misinformation about your workshop
- The behaviour of a facilitator/coach
- Harassment by a facilitator or workshop assistant
It is hoped that any complaint can be resolved quickly and to mutual satisfaction of all parties. In the event that it cannot, the Co-Founders will engage the services of an external consultant to hear the complaint. Their decision will be final and both Co-Founders and participant/attendee will submit in writing that they will adhere to the findings of the consultant.