This event is now in the past
The Quest Countryside Escape is a chance to leave the city behind to relax and reconnect with a fantastic group of gay men. Set in acres of woodland, gardens and rolling countryside, the Dunford House Estate in West Sussex will be our very own idyllic home for this long weekend escape.
The weekend will offer relaxing country walks, home cooked food, intimate conversations, invigorating group discussions, social activities, peace and quiet, fun and laughter. Check out our online album featuring some moments from the 2013 Retreat and 2014 Retreat.
As with previous retreats, we will explore in typical ‘Quest style’, where we find ourselves in our life – the trials and triumphs, the breakthroughs and breakdowns within the peace and tranquility of this wonderful countryside estate.
“While the retreat is quite different from the weekend workshop in many ways, even before you get off the coach it becomes very obvious that you’re at a Quest event, where extra special care has gone into creating an environment which encourages participants to build strong connections very quickly with each other. For me, that is very much part of the Quest magic and why I’ll be coming back in 2015” – Shaun
We have room for 34 gay men to join this wonderfully relaxing and connecting experience. This will be our third annual retreat and given the success of the previous two, we expect 2015 to sell out. Reserve your place today!
More details on our 2015 Countryside Escape
- Following popular demand, we will once again arrive Friday lunchtime; with a coach pick-up and drop-off from London (Vauxhall)
- Time in-between activities to relax and explore in your own time
- More pampering! A special ‘pamper session’ with complimentary face pack
- We will repeat the stuff you loved in the previous two years and include new activities
- We will once again be making most of the grand piano!
- More of all the things enjoyed in previous retreats! Night time forest walk, ‘Deep Conversations’ in the drawing room, morning meditations, walking and jogging through country villages, Saturday evening fun, silent auction…..
- The venue has disability access – do let us know if you have any special access needs
Who would benefit from attending?
- The weekend is open to all – you can come alone, safe in the knowledge that the group will be a warm and friendly bunch of guys or you can come with friends and partners who want to experience a bit of The Quest for themselves.
- The structure and content of the weekend also means that the experience will always be different, so those who were on our previous retreats are very much welcome and encouraged to come along
- Friday 3rd July 2015. We will leave London by Coach (Vauxhall) by 11.00am on the Friday and arrive for lunch around 1.30pm. Guests will then have free time to relax until our first gathering for 5.00pm.
- Saturday 4th July 2015
- Sunday 5th July 2015. We will depart Dunford House around 4.00pm.
Single Room Rate
- Standard £445
- Reduced* £385
- Bursary** £245
Shared Occupancy Rate
- Standard £415
- Reduced* £345
- Bursary** £195
* Low-Waged, Unemployed, Senior, Student, Disability Allowance
** Special circumstances
- 2 nights / 3 days accommodation, full board
- Dinner, Lunch & Breakfast (let us know if any special dietary requirements)
- Refreshments (Soft drinks only. Pay bar open for wines/spirits)
- Outward and return transport to Dunford House – Pick up/Drop off Central London
- All The Quest activities; discussions and workshops
- Exclusive use of the entire estate
If you have any queries email – email@example.com
If you have any queries, you can drop us an email at – firstname.lastname@example.org